BUSINESS PERMITS AND LICENSING OFFICE
BUSINESS PERMITS AND LICENSING OFFICE FUNCTIONS
- Issue business permits to businesses and commercial establishments located in Talavera, Nueva Ecija;
- Issue occupational permits to applicants who intend to exercise their occupation that requires periodic inspection, surveillance and regulation by the municipality;
- Issue motorized tricycle operator’s permit to prospective operators;
- Provide an effective system of conducting inspections and verifications of all business establishments;
- Monitor and enforce existing laws, ordinances, policies, rules, and regulations in the operations of business, tricycle and occupations in municipality;
- Undertake necessary measures and systems to generate more revenues for the municipality and
- File case if necessary with the appropriate courts for violation of laws and revenue ordinances.
- Maintenance/management of the Business One Stop Shop as mandated by Joint Memorandum Circular 2016 between Department of Interior and Local Government, Department of Trade and Industry and Department of Information and Communications Technology that caters the needs of clients all year round with the guarantee of fast and efficient delivery of services in a conducive and business friendly environment as catered by departments involved like BPLO, Engineering, Zoning, Health and BFP.
- Maintenance of an electronic business permits and licensing system