OFFICE OF THE MUNICIPAL ENGINEER
- Initiate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques, procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works in general of the LGU concerned;
- Advice the Mayor on infrastructure, public works and other engineering matter;
- Administer, coordinate, supervise, and control the construction, maintenance, improvement, and repair of roads, and other engineering and public works projects of the LGU concerned;
- Provide engineering services to the LGU concerned including investigation and survey, engineering designs, feasibility studies, and project management; and
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.